Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Lost Photos!

Here are some new photos for everyone to enjoy! They´re actually kind of old, but it´s pretty hard to keep up with the photos that I take, so this will have to suffice. Some are from my Cultural week in Colón and some are from my Technical week in Soloy (or the Ngäbe Buble Comarca). Some are from the beach that I went to after Culture and Tech week. That was a highlight.

I just got back from seeing my site for the first time. It was intense. I´ll have to debrief on it and get back to you though because I´m sort of over-interneted right now. It was pretty interesting, though. I suppose I also have the next two years to get back to you on it!

Missing you all and sending love!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the photos! the children are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics mogs! It is fun to see what you are doing!

    - Sarai

    ReplyDelete