Thursday, February 24, 2011

One more time...

Okay, here are a few remaining canasta. I've decided, after much consideration, not to bring canasta home with me on this trip since I'm going to California instead of Minnesota and I won't really have the opportunity to try to sell them. So, if you have interest in a specific canasta from one of the last 5 posts, I'll bring it. But, I'm not going to bring any that aren't spoken for. That's the only way I can manage the number of baskets that I have pouring out of my tiny house.

The large butterfly piece is by a woman named Irenia. It's about a 9 inch diameter, about 7 inches high.












This lovely spirally piece is by Isela. It has a 6 inch diameter, about 5 inches tall.









Finally, the Guacamayas (parrots) are by Libia. It's the same size as the last piece.









That's it! If you're interested, let me know! I'm leaving site on Saturday. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment